Gene Editing with GE Dharmacon™ Edit-R™ CRISPR-Cas9 Reagents
The Dharmacon Edit-R CRISPR-Cas9 platform greatly simplifies the workflow of permanently knocking out genes. Our approach includes predesigned, ready-to-use DNA and RNA components and enables fast assessment of multiple target sites per gene for multiple genes. Our guide RNAs are designed via our validated algorithm to create functional knockouts and eliminate potential off-targets. Design and ordering tools are available for custom synthetic sgRNA, crRNA, and lentiviral sgRNA.
- Cas9 nuclease – Lentiviral, Expression Plasmid, Protein, and mRNA to address a wide variety of gene editing applications and cell types
- Guide RNA – Pre-designed and custom synthetic crRNA:tracrRNA, Lentiviral sgRNA, synthetic sgRNA
- CRISPR Controls – Positive and negative controls for initial optimization and ongoing assessment of experimental conditions
- CRISPR Libraries – Screening libraries available in arrayed and pooled formats for different gene families, druggable genome, and whole genome for human and mouse. Custom cherry-pick libraries also available.
Design tools are also available!
- siDESIGN Center
- The siDESIGN Center is a free online design tool that offers the power of the Dharmacon SMARTselection algorithm for the custom design of highly functional siRNAs.
- CRISPR RNA Configurator
- The tools in the CRISPR RNA Configurator allow you to quickly and easily generate guide RNA sequences for ordering, either as synthetic crRNA or lentiviral sgRNA.
- Edit-R HDR Donor Designer
- Quickly and easily design and order a donor template for precise CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing. Custom-synthesized ssDNA donor oligonucleotide (oligo) templates for precise insertion, removal, or replacement of genomic DNA can be rapidly designed and ordered with this powerful online tool.
Which system should I use?