The DNA Services group works together to provide solutions for all of your DNA and RNA needs. We handle basic needs like DNA isolation, plating and storage, “traditional” core services like Sanger sequencing, PCR support and genotyping, and the more complex needs presented by the constantly changing field of next generation sequencing.
Our group consists of:
- DNA Handling Laboratory: Directed by Laura Kasch-Semenza; 410-614-3830
- High Throughput Sequencing Laboratory: Directed by David Mohr; (667) 208-7274
- Sanger Sequencing and RealTime PCR Laboratory: Directed by Roxann Ashworth; 410-614-0704
General questions should be addressed to the DNA services contact point: email@example.com; 410-955-2836.
We serve both Johns Hopkins and the greater scientific community.
Payment for Services is accepted as follows:
- John Hopkins investigators: IO (budget) number.
- External U.S. customers: P.O. or credit card (VISA or MasterCard)
- External foreign customers: P.O. or credit card (VISA or MasterCard)
Browse through our site and see how we can help you with all of your experimental designs.