The Core Store is a division of the Genetic Resources Core Facility of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In operation since 1989, the Core Store is a non-profit resource that offers appreciable savings and fast delivery of a wide variety of research products. The Core Store provides one-stop shopping, saving researchers both time and money. In addition to its product offering, the store charges no shipping and handling fees and has free delivery to three JHU campuses.
CORE STORE OPERATING PROCEDURES EFFECTIVE 10-11-21
Effective 10/11/21 – Deliveries to the Homewood campus will resume on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Deliveries to Bayview campuses will be made on Wednesdays.
– Orders should be placed on the Core Store website or placed via email using the email order form.
– Orders for pick up of stocked, Core Store items require a 1 hour lead time.
– You may call the Core Store Customer Service (410-614-1647) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your order status.
PICKUP – BLALOCK 1026:
– Hours: Weekdays – 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 5:00pm
– You must bring your web order number with you at the time of pick up.
– Masks are required. Please be patient and maintain social distance.
In stock items:
– Orders must be placed at least 1 hour before coming to Blalock 1026 for pick up.
Special order items:
– Special order items that are in stock with suppliers will be available 48hrs after the order is placed.
– You may call or email the Core Store to confirm your order is ready for pick up.
Please be aware Blalock 1026 is JHU Hospital space, consequently, follow the guidelines for wearing a mask and social distancing.
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Closed from 12:00pm – 1:00pm daily)
The 24/7 Vending Center is always open with locations in:
Asthma & Allergy Center 1A.C4