NOTE: All dry ice orders are pickup only! We do not offer delivery. All dry ice orders must be picked up on the 10th Floor of the Blalock Building.
24 hours advanced notice is required for orders over 40 lbs.
All dry ice orders are purchased through iLab and can be picked up immediately as long as the order has been submitted. All orders will be assumed picked up after 3 business days unless we receive notice otherwise.
Blalock Building, 10th Floor
Room 1001A (right next to the Core Store)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am -5:00 pm
New to iLab? Don’t have an account?
All dry ice orders are processed through the JHU Agilent iLab system. Prior registration is required before dry ice can be purchased. Please see below for information on how to register for an account.
To register for an account:
1. Open a web browser and type in: https://johnshopkins.corefacilities.org/account/signup/42
2. Login using your Johns Hopkins University credentials. If you are not a Johns Hopkins University user, in the upper, right hand corner of the page, click login and select “Not a Johns Hopkins University User.”
3. Upon successful authentication, if you are a Johns Hopkins University user you will be prompted to select your PI/lab from the pull-down list and provide your phone number. If you are a not a Johns Hopkins user, iLabs will send you a welcome email and login credentials. Submit the completed registration form.
4. You will be sent an email with basic instructions on using the system. Please note that lab members will not be able to place orders with the new account until a PI has approved the lab membership request and assigned a budget number.
Placing a Service Request
Using your Johns Hopkins University credentials or login information, you can place service request orders and monitor their progress.
1. Navigate to the GRCF Biorepository & Cell Center service request page: https://johnshopkins.corefacilities.org/service_center/3253
2. In the upper, right hand corner of the page, login.
3. Click the Request Services tab then the Initiate Request button next to the service of interest. Work through the request.
4. You will be asked to complete a form and provide payment information for your request before submitting it to the core.
5. Your request will be pending review by the core. Once the request has been submitted, you are welcome to pickup your dry ice order.