6 December @ 11:30
6 December @ 13:00
8 December - 28 November
13 December @ 13:00
Sample Drop Off Locations now available on Homewood campus
We are pleased to announce the availability of two sample drop off locations on the Homewood campus.
• UTL 384 (inside the break room directly across from the stairs)
• Croft Suite 100 copy room (in the Institute for NanoBioTechnology)
Both locations have a clearly labelled, locked, black refrigerator. Please call 410-955-2836 for the combination.
Samples dropped off by noon each day will be picked up by the Core Store staffed and brought to the East Baltimore campus for processing. Sanger sequencing samples will have data returned by 10 AM the next business day.
The GRCF is excited to announce the 2016 Core Coins -Single Cell Genomic Winners:
• Taekjip Ha, Denis Wirtz and Steven An for “Single cell transcriptomic analysis of ultra-sensitivity in differential force sensing through integrin”
• Svetlana Lutsenko and Hannah Pierson for “Identification of a novel intestinal cell type through RNAseq”
• Jeremy Nathans and Jacob Heng for “Single-cell RNAseq of the mouse retina”
Thank you to all that applied!
Welcome to the Genetic Resources Core Facility
To provide high quality, cost effective research services and products to investigators throughout the Johns Hopkins Scientific Community.