Ways to order items from the Core Store
- Place your order online at www.jhucorestore.com.
- Fax order to 410-614-9752.
- Stop by Blalock 1026 during normal business hours.
- Pick-up an item from one of the 24/7 vending centers.
Placing a Special Order
Due to a lack of space, the store cannot stock all products offered on the website. To accommodate your needs, the Core Store will special order over 300,000 items.
- The easiest way to place an order is on the website at www.jhucorestore.com or click the Shop Now button on the left sidebar.
- Fax order 410-614-9752.
- Special orders must be placed by 10:30 a.m. for overnight delivery.
- If at any time you desire a product that it not in our catalog, please do not hesitate to call us to see if we can get it for you. Special orders may receive a discount off list price and will not include any shipping costs. If there is a product that is in high demand, let us know, so that we may consider adding it to our stock inventory.
Returning a stocked item to the Core Store
- Returns must be made within 30 days of date of purchase.
- All returns must be hand delivered in original unopened and unmarked packaging to Blalock 1026. Please remember to bring a copy of the Core Store invoice.
Returning a special order to the company
- Each supplier has specific instructions on returns. Please note that some supplier’s will not accept returns.
- All shipping and restocking fees will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Call a Core Store customer service representative at 410-614-1647 to discuss your options.
Getting a replacement from a company
- Fill out a replacement form. Product Replacement Form
- Follow instructions on the form and fax it back to 410-614-9752 or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.