Ways to order items from the Core Store
- Place your order online at Shop Core Store.
- Stop by Blalock 1026 during normal business hours.
- Pick-up an item from one of the 24/7 Vending Centers.
Placing a Special Order
Due to a lack of space, the store cannot stock all products offered on the website. To accommodate your needs, the Core Store will special order over 400,000 items. As long as the items are in stock at the Manufacturer, we receive items overnight with deliveries usually arriving by 11:30AM. For all items received, the Core Store will deliver those items to your lab the same day.
- The easiest way to place an order is on the website at www.jhucorestore.com or click the Shop Now button on the left sidebar.
- For overnight delivery of special orders, please refer to the following list for order placement cut-off times:
- 9:00AM – Corning Cellgro
- 10:00AM – Hyclone, BioLegend, Quality Biological, Lonza, BioRad, Zymo, Peprotech, Qiagen, and Agilent
- 12:30PM – ThermoFisher, and BD Biosciences
- 1:00PM – Sigma, Cell Signaling, New England Biolabs, and Promega
- If at any time you desire a product that it not in our catalog, please do not hesitate to call us to see if we can get it for you. Special orders may receive a discount off list price no shipping costs. If there is a product that is in high demand, let us know, so that we may consider adding it to our stock inventory.
Returning an item
Please be careful when placing a special order at the Core Store. Only unopened unmarked items will be considered for return.
- Returning a stocked item to the Core Store
- Returns must be made within 30 days of date of purchase.
- All returns must be hand delivered in original unopened and unmarked packaging to Blalock 1026. Please remember to bring a copy of the Core Store invoice.
- Returning a special order to the company
- Each supplier has specific instructions on returns. Please note that some supplier’s will not accept returns.
- All shipping and restocking fees will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Call a Core Store customer service representative at 410-614-1647 to discuss your options.
Getting a replacement from a company
Customers having problems with a product that was ordered through the Core Store from a Manufacturer should first contact the Manufacturer’s Technical Services Department to determine if the issue is user-based or product-based.
- Use the Product Replacement Form to record all pertinent information.
- Follow instructions on the form and email the form to Core Store Customer Service at email@example.com.
“Backorder” means that one or more of the items on your order are currently out of stock with the supplier. We will go ahead and ship the merchandise that is available, and will backorder the rest. As soon as it is received at the Core Store, we will ship it to your lab that day. However, if we have not received the item from the supplier within 365 days, the order will automatically be cancelled.
- You can request to have your order held longer, or you may cancel the backorder by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.