invite you to attend our joint meeting:
Cores: Exploring New Technologies to Drive Advances in Basic, Clinical and Translational Research
November 6-8, 2019
Philadelphia 201 Hotel, in the heart of Philadelphia, PA
The NERLSCD and MAD SSCi meetings have emerged as two of the best annual regional gatherings for core facility directors, managers, staff and administrators to network with colleagues; learn about biotechnology advances and applications; to discuss the challenges faced in implementing shared research resources and to share stories of success.
- Carl June, MD and Aaron Rapoport, MD: "Translational medicine across the Mason-Dixon line"
- Monica Guzman, Ph.D.
- Mark Curran, Ph.D.: “Challenges in Pharmaceutical Development: Incorporating Big Data and Personalized Medicine”
Presentations will include:
- Discussion forums on operational issues in core labs.
- Technical workshops on genomics, proteomics, imaging, and other technologies.
- Core facility poster sessions offering an opportunity to learn about regional life sciences shared resources and services.
- Tours of UPENN and Wistar Core Facilities