Ordering from the GRCF portals does not require a PO or Credit Card. To start using the portals, please note the following:
- For Dharmacon, if you have a current account, you do not need to create a new account. Simply starting on our portal login page will associate your account with our portal. If you need to create an account, you can do so on the registration page.
- Orders created on the Dharmacon portal create a quote which is emailed to the GRCF. The GRCF will place the orders by the end of the day.
- For IDT, you must create a portal specific account, but account set-up is instantaneous. Simply go to our portal and create a new account. Make sure you do not click anywhere else on the page prior to creating the account, or the web-site will lose the association with our portal. Once you have set up the account, you may place your order.
- When placing your first order on a newly created account, you will see incorrect pricing and shipping charges, but your bill will be correct.
- For MilliporeSigma, you need to email us the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your building and room number (for CoreStore deliveries)
- Your PI’s name & email addressIf you already have set up a GRCF account with MilliporeSigma, you may order using this link.
- ThermoFisher and Qiagen do not require an account. Shopping carts are emailed to the GRCF for ordering.
- Specialized quotes from sales representatives must be handled outside of the portal through contact with the local sales representative and the GRCF.
On any of these sites, you will pay with your budget number. You do not need a credit card or a PO number from SAP. KKI customers should enter the last name of the PI on their grant. KKI customers will be provided with an invoice of their monthly charges and asked to generate a PO at that time.
For more information on shipping, billing and other charges, please see our Guidelines/Policies page.