- Fill out a 24/7 Vending Access Form. This information must be entered into the Pyxis Database before a new user can start using the CORE Store 24/7 Vending System.
- Get trained by a Core Store staff member by stopping by our office in Blalock 1026 or call 4-1647 to set up an appointment.
- To view a catalog of items available through the Core Store 24/7 click on the respective location in the left side menu bar.
What to bring to each purchase DOOR COMBINATION IS 1-6-4-7-*
- Your User ID and password
- Budget # to which the purchase will be charged.
- Bring ice with you at the time of purchase. Ice is not provided for refrigerated or frozen items.
First time users
- Touch screen to begin login
- Enter your ID
- Enter “core247” as your default password
- Enter your new password and confirm
- On screen, touch the budget number you want to use OR touch “Add budget number” to use a different number
- Doors for room temperature items have now unlocked, take the items that you want and press the “Take” button on the shelf below the item
- If you need an item from the refrigerator or freezer follow these steps.
- On screen, touch “Find Item” on bottom of screen
- On screen, the first 2 lines are “Refrigerator” or “Freezer”. Double touch either one to unlock refrigerator or freezer
- When window pops up on screen, touch “Cancel”
- Take the items you want and press “Take” on the corresponding button on the outside or the refrigerator or freezer
- Touch “EXIT” on top right corner of screen
- Tear receipt off by pulling down and over
- If you forget your password, contact Lee Hilliard by calling 410-502-3959 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a temporary password.
Returning an item
There are three rules you must follow if you would like to return an item purchased through the Core Store 24/7:
- You must come to the Core Store during regular business hours – Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. (NOTE: Closed from 1:00pm – 1:30pm daily)
- In order to insure product integrity, the product must be maintained at the proper storage condition at all times! If an item needs to be returned, please return it in at the appropriate storage temperature (i.e. ice bucket for refrigerated and frozen items).
- You must bring proof of purchase (i.e. the CORE Store invoice)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS SERVICE, YOU MAY CONTACT LEE HILLIARD AT LHILLIA1@JHMI.EDU OR CALL 410-502-3959.
THANK YOU FOR USING THE CORE STORE 24/7!