CORE STORE PHASE II OPERATING PROCEDURES EFFECTIVE 7-6-20
– Core Store customers from the Homewood and Bayview Campuses are required to pick their products up from the Core Store located on the East Baltimore, Blalock Bldg, Room 1026.
As soon as staffing levels permit, guided by JHU policy, the Core Store will resume deliveries to both of these campuses.
– Deliveries to all East Baltimore lab locations will resume effective Monday – July 6, 2020. There will be a 72 hour lead time for deliveries.
– Orders should be placed on the Core Store website or placed via email using the email order form.
– Orders for Bayview and Homewood will still need to be picked up in Blalock 1026. There will be a 48 hour lead time for pick ups.
– Orders for pick up of stocked, Core Store items require a 1 hour lead time.
PICKUP – BLALOCK 1026:
– Hours: 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 5:00pm
– You must bring your web order number with you at the time of pick up.
– Masks are required. Please be patient and maintain social distance.
· In stock items:
o Orders must be placed at least 1 hour before coming to Blalock 1026 for pick up.
· Special order items:
o Special order items that are in stock with suppliers will be available 48hrs after the order is placed.
o You may call or email the Core Store to confirm your order is ready for pick up.